Yes, there are ways to Avoid
Foreclosure! We can help you find a solution.
JustHelpMe.com has helped hundreds of homeowners avoid
foreclosure and we may be able to help you too! Fill our
short form now to connect with foreclosure prevention
counselors who can help you out of your mortgage nightmare.
We can connect you with specialists that can help you modify
What is Loan Modification?
Loan modification allows homeowners and lenders to
change the terms of a loan in order to help the borrower
stay in the home and avoid foreclosure. It is important to
note that a loan modification is not a new mortgage. A loan
modification is the renegotiation of an existing loan.
With a loan modification, it's possible that a homeowner's:
* interest rate may be decreased
* interest rate can be changed from an adjustable to a fixed
* time the borrower has to pay the loan back can be
* loan principal may be decreased
* late fees may be waived
* second mortgage could be waived or wiped off of the books
Fill out our form now to discuss a loan modification with
experienced foreclosure prevention counselors. Do it today.
You must act fast to save your home!